As stated before craps is a game of chance. And you wager by predicting Craps Rules. There are two common bet types among craps players and they have different rules attached to them. To understand playing craps. You’ll need to understand these basic rules associated with the bet types.
A round at a craps table kicks off with a come-out roll. In the come-out roll, you’ll have two wagering options with all the basic rules of playing the game. The two options include the don’t pass line and pass line bets.
Pass Line Bet
This is the most straightforward and typical bet among craps players. After placing your bet, the shooter will roll the dice and have one of the following outcomes.
- When the result is a 7 or 11, all the pass line bet players automatically win and get paid. The game ends, and another round begins with a new shooter.
- If the outcome is a 3, 2, or 12, all the don’t pass line bet players lose. Similarly, the game ends, and a new round commences with a fresh shooter and come-out roll.
- In case the shooter rolls a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, players don’t lose or win their bets, and a point is established. The pluck is turned ON, and the game shifts as explained below.
A point will be established if the shooter rolls one of the above-stated numbers. The game gets more thrilling, and it’s said you’re playing the point. Let’s say, for example, that 5 was the come-out roll outcome UFABET
The dealer will then change the pluck from ‘off’ to ‘on’ at the table on the number 5. If you make a pass line wager on the come-out roll, the following will happen:
- Your stake on the pass line bet survives.
- If the point (5) is rolled first, pass line bets win. The objective is to roll a 5 before a 7. Therefore, all pass line bets lose when a 7 is rolled first, in our case, before the five.
- The shooter will roll again if they roll a different number from the established point. If they roll a 7, the game ends. If they don’t, they will roll until they roll a 7 or the point (5).
Don’t Pass Bet
The don’t pass line bet is a wager against the shooter- a familiar wager for wrong bettors. The bet has four outcomes.
- When the dice roll total result is a 7 or 11, all don’t pass line bets are lost. The house/casino gathers all losing bets.
- If the outcome is a 2 or 3, all don’t pass line bets win.
- A 12 dice roll result means it’s a push, and your bet is returned.
- No one loses or wins if the shooter rolls a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10. A point is then established, and the game continues as explained above.
Now you know the basic rules of playing craps. They aren’t hard, are they? The table might look complicated, but the rules are straightforward. To play craps online and offline, you need to grasp the above bet types before learning other wagering options.